Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to liahall's message

Hi Liahall !

It has been a long time since I posted about trying to organize a MNKD "Victory" party, back around both of our former PDUFA dates....before both of our CRL's. I hope that whoever pursues this project elects for a warm, tropical location. Someone once posted a destination that only celebrities like movie stars or Pro athletes could afford, like $10K per night or something ! I would love to meet many of my fellow "longs" from here and our old Yahoo messageboard, but don't want to spend $ 1,000.00 per night to do it !

Circumstances change beyond our control sometimes, and forces decisions based on economic necessity. This has taken YEARS longer than I ever anticipated and in the meanwhile, eliminated most of my once substantial (six figure ) MNKD position at a large loss. I have hopes of obtaining part of that position back in the next couple of weeks, my ultimate fate regarding MNKD actually depends on how fast a surveyor gets my work done for a title company property closing !

On a happier note.....I would like to suggest a resort destination called " ATLANTIS" in the Bahamas. It is a magnificent resort, family friendly, very luxurious and sophisticated and yet it does have reasonably priced accomodations for even us "smaller" investors, lol. I know that one person posted about a ski resort in Colorado a few years ago, and I hope that does not turn out to be the general consensus. I would probably still go just to meet all you guys - but would most likely be sitting by the fireplace in the lodge the whole time ! Looking forward to seeing everyones ideas for a celebration destination ! Hope to accumulate again soon. GO MNKD ! GO DR. MANN !

Please login to post a reply
jerginsa
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/20/2012
Social Links
Private Message