Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to BillyW's message

I cringe when people talk technicals about this stock. No one...i mean NO ONE...could have used technicals to determine the jump from the mid 2's to where it is now. So why are technicals of any use now when the stock is yoyoing?

MNKD is a powder keg ready to go off, imho. It will either blow up in our faces due to bad trial data or it will ignite a new era of how diabetics control their diabetes and how people can ward off the onset of the disease by pre treating with inhalable insulin offered by Mannkind.

On a side note, I like to look at over priced stocks that are trading at obscene multiples. LNKD is one (hopefully we can exchange the L in the symbol for an M and get the same share price in the not so distant future) and NFLX is another. BOTH PEs are insane. I ask myself, why can't MNKD trade at those multiples or share price when Afrezza kicks diabetes in the ASS after approval?

The street should fall in lust with MNKD. And I hope it does when they realize how revolutionary Afrezza is.

Please login to post a reply
mnkdmillionaire
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/08/2012
Social Links
Private Message