Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to Babaoriley's message

Just to add my two cents, the big move in the stock price occured after the Cowen presentation on March 5. The stock was $2.66 on March 4 and reached the $3.50s within a week.

I know there are a lot of Matthew Pfeffer detractors, but I think the way he presented the material may have had something to do with the increased buying. Sometimes it's not what you say, but how you say it. He didn't say anything new at all, but did seem very matter of fact, and spoke as if trial success and approval are forgone conclusions. His delivery was reassuring.

I've listened to every presentation/conference call over the last several months, and I often feel like there are too many voices/cooks in the kitchen that simply do a poor job of communicating. In particular, Al (age) and Hakan (accent) are difficult to understand. I actually think Matt has done the best job of anyone in delivering the message.

If anyone and anything was responsible for selling the bull case, I personally think it was Matt and it was Cowen on March 5.

Please login to post a reply
BillyW
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/29/2012
Social Links
Private Message