St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Watch for Halt
over 12 years ago
in response to mikxx1's message
Mikxx1
I wasn’t at the meeting and I probably don’t know the whole story, but I’d like to try and reduce the speculation on the timing of results or a Halt in Trading.Firstly – I think everyone is hoping for positive results soon and a halt in trading.I think the recommendations on Forest 50’s post indicates this entiment.
From what I’ve heard – the meeting on Friday provided much of the same info as before with the only exception being that more holes should have been drilled by now (I think Mimi said approx. 25 holes) – but I think Murry was estimating with that comment.Also I heard that Murry believes results will be releases (with many holes) soon.My caution is we’ve all heard ‘soon’ before.I’d like to take that as we can hope for the best but expect the worst.
I think it is in our best interest to resist the temptation to get our hopes up again and try and remain calm until we have proof of something; a halt, results… anything..
Here’s to hoping!
dLloydc
Please login to post a reply
dLloydc
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2011