St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to dazza8's message

Excellent post dazza!

I agree 100%, this will most likely take time and we just have to wait . Once again, I believe patience is the key here. The gold ain,t gonna rot and I am not gonna rot on this chair watching the sp everyday. What ever the clowns do with the sp, I don,t care, I am in this for the long run. They can take the sp to .10 if they want in the meantime, but I know when the end comes , this pain will be worth it. I will be enjoying myself with a little more time away from the computer, it will most likely be a boring summer in the stock market anyway, IMO.

Its funny that you mention how Lori must be feeling. I was just thinking that very same thing this morning. She has a lot on the go for us and I feel that in the end that she may be able to justify all her actions. We have to give her the benefit of the doubt and have belief in our leader. With this strength, we will all get through this together.

Maximize our value Lori, your loyal shareholders are here and we can fight if you need us.

If I had a little more extra cash, I would have taken the summer off with Ed44, LOL.

IMO

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links