St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to baseball13's message

baseball,IMO, it doesn,t matter if we get any new investors now or not. I have said many months ago, probably as early as last Aug, that it does not matter where our sp is at should we get a halt and excellent news. I said I didn,t care if the sp was at .60, this does not matter, if you get "a good hole" like Lori has also expressed , it changes everything. We could go to sleep tonight with our sp at .60, wake up in the morning and be starring at an NR that could warrant a halt and let the sp open somewhere around $2. Then bang, we are right back up there, thats how fast it can happen.

We are at a stage now where Lori holds every bit of excitement at her will. If something great is found, she could throw out a release in a heartbeat or hold it til it is a little more representative. But, either way, we are never gonna know at what point she may put out a release that will cause much excitement. IMO, the potential is just too great at a time like this for anyone to walk away, or for anyone not to be buying. I haven,t been trying to support my investment much as of late, for these reasons. We are at the point that any good news could set us going and that there is little new to discuss .This is an excellent opportunity for us believers to add to our positions if we can, and I have heard that some are taking advantage of it.

IMO

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links