St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to Hyperman's message

I wish I was at the meeting for the questions on the Ovoid. I would like to have Hog's picture up on the screen, with the drill hole locations, as best as they could be plotted with the info we had. From there, I think much conversation & questions would have resulted.

Anyway, it seems there was 7 out of the 11 holes drilled into the anomaly. Once again, if we plotted these holes correctly. However, Hogs's & my maps and holes lined up the same.

Line L5000N: Holes 1, 2 & 11 are inside the structural corridor. Hole 9 is on the west of the bright red, and Hole 10 is on the east of the bright red. Also Hole 9 appears to be Quantec recommended H21. Hole 10 appears to be Quantec recommended H22.

Line L4900N: (there is no 4900, so this is approx, but it's sitting between Line 4750 & 5000) Hole 3 inside the main structural corridor.

Line 4250N: Hole 4, right inside the bright red, and appears to be Quantec recommended H19.

So that's Holes 1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 all INSIDE the anomaly, IMO

When you go to the NR, and look at the assay info on these holes, personally, it just does not make sence. How much, and what was assayed. Then go to the 43101, and compare with the 3 pictures?

That for sure would be a question I'd like to ask:

With these 7 holes, that appear to be inside the anomaly, exactly, what has been assayed? I guess the answer to this, will also tell you, what has not been assayed?

Please login to post a reply
BOW2U
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2010
Social Links
Private Message