St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to Billy Boy's message

B.B. you are correct!! This was not an AGM for crying out loud!!! No she shouldn't have been late! Yes she should have been more organized , but that's Lori,,,,Ive seen her multiple times and she's usually the same. I know its unorthodox but I'll tell you what you do. You voice your opinion in November when her position is up for reelection. I didn't even bother going to this meeting and its close so I don't know what some of you expected. She called it spur of the moment and why I have no Idea!!! What possible wonderful news could she have???? Lori is poor at communication, poor at speaking and short tempered when she is questioned on her actions but guess what,,she's brought us this far. She's very feisty and possibly cold hearted but she's never been any different and maybe that's what we need to take us to the top and fight off the vultures. Whoever has decided that she was drunk has better insight than anyone I spoke to. My contacts certainly didn't notice it. I'd suggest dropping the subject unless you were sitting beside her counting drinks!

I know people are unhappy with Lori and in some cases I don't disagree, but this heckling and bickering will do no favours for our investment so I simply look forward to the long awaited drill results. A lot of investors are down a lot of money because things were handled poorly but sell and your an instant looser. Whine and complain and you'll drive yourself nuts. We have no choice but to ride this out! Lets make it as bearable as possible.

When November reelection come about, there is going to have to be someone extremely incredible step forward to take her position or I'm voting Lori back in. Say what you want and think what you will but I've got a tremendous amount of money invested in her knowledge of this company and our property to throw her to the dogs and put my faith in a stranger when I'm not absolutely positive that she's done anything seriously wrong!!! She's got too many contacts for me to see her gone. Call her the devil I know best, I don't care but I will scrutinize a new leader relentlessly. I'd rather have Lori working for me than against me!!!!!!!!!!

Please login to post a reply
Kemo
City
Whiterock
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/31/2010
Social Links