Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
PIC....
over 10 years ago
semi...
over 10 years ago
duck...
over 10 years ago
Re: PIC....
over 10 years ago
Re: duck...
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
duck...
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
in response to PIC2021R's message

Good grief, Paul. We have a number of "spinners" here, but there are few who are more successful than you at digging deeper holes for themselves.

Even by your own most recent version of your behavior, you have admitted that Laurie and Mark must necessarily have been included in your original post, because you didn't exclude them. So, at best, you made a "scattergun" remark that "hit" two of our most helpful and valuable members and cast them in an unfavorable light, especially when combined with similar comments from others that were being made at the time.

I'm glad to see your other post this morning, made to Laurie, in which you praise her --- however, I didn't see an apology in there, which would have been nice even if your "scattergun" remark was indeed unintentional. And maybe I missed it because I haven't bothered to go back and read the other posts from last night, but I don't see that you've made a similar post to Mark.

Please try to be more careful on things like this. Valuable members like these two need to be treated with courtesy and respect.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message