Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
PIC....
over 10 years ago
semi...
over 10 years ago
duck...
over 10 years ago
Re: PIC....
over 10 years ago
Re: duck...
over 10 years ago
duck...
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
in response to PIC2021R's message

This situation was resolved yesterday, and I wouldn't have expected to see you posting further about it. A PM would have been better, but since you chose to request an answer in the open forum, I'll respond.

In response to your re-quote of what I said in my post, no, I would not expect Mark and Laurie to do so if you mean they would act in their own interest while intentionally hiding meaningful information from this forum for a substantial time thereafter. Instead, I would expect them to timely post the information, as I believe they have always done and as shown by their posts here --- which have almost always been contemporaneous with the release of PACERs and other court filings.

Whether your post was "meant" to accuse, it did so by implication, and in this case, it could only have been directed at Mark and Laurie. They are two of our most respected forum members, and are undeserving of what you said. Perhaps you just spoke without really considering what you were saying, and if so, we're all guility of that now and then --- no problem, but please don't try to further justify your remarks. As an example, Rick realized what he had said and was "big" enough to apologize, which was the right thing to do.

I'm sure Mark and Laurie aren't looking for further apologies and would prefer, as do I, to just let the matter go, but please don't keep blathering about how right you were --- you weren't. Just move on and try to think a little more before you post such things.

Best wishes.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links