Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
PIC....
over 10 years ago
semi...
over 10 years ago
Re: PIC....
over 10 years ago
Re: duck...
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
duck...
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
duck...
over 10 years ago
in response to gcduck's message

Actually, "coward" is an old word in my vocabulary. I've used it a lot over the years, as when Wolf was falsely attacked, and when lies were told about other members on various subjects. I don't hesitate to use it when I believe it to be an accurate description of behavior, and won't hestitate to do so in the future.

It is unfortunate that we have a group of people in this forum who feel the need to attack other members, instead of talking about PTSC. This group loves to use lies, innuendo, and contrived "assumptions" in making such attacks, and the obvious purpose is to take attention away from PTSC.

Then we have those who complain about "selective enforcement" of "violations", yet who engage in exactly the same behavior themselves. For instance, your post isn't about PTSC, and takes a shot at me, personally --- yet the "head enforcer" among our HLs hasn't yet reported your post as a "violation" even though he's reported some of my posts as such this morning.

As I've said for years, I continue to believe that we would alll get along better if we would keep our posts limited to PTSC. However, when someone crosses the line and starts the personal attack stuff, responses shouldn't be unexpected.

Best wishes.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links