Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Re: B-Lunist
about 15 years ago
SGE....
over 14 years ago
Re: SGE....
over 14 years ago
in response to milestone's message

Attempted justification often leads to further confusion. It is difficult for me to believe that you are actually serious with the content of your post at 4:09, but I'll respond so that other members here will understand.

"An SEC investigation would not be into the validity, or otherwise, of the '336, confirmation of which may, or may not, influence the share price."

Obviously, the SEC, which is not the PTO, would not be investigating the validity of the '336. So, while this is a true statement, it has nothing to do with the subject of the current thread. Any SEC investigation would, merely by the fact of its existence, likely cast PTSC in further negative light to potential investors (as if that hasn't already occurred).

"It is the Company, PTSC, that has ownership rights to the patents, not the BoD or any member of it."

Another true statement, but equally misleading. Corporations, being of brick and mortar, do nothing without human direction. In PTSC's case, we have a self-professed "working BoD" whose members have been paid handsomely for their services, and who have been directly involved in many, if not all, of the decisions that have been made.

As to matters pertaining to the BoD itself, you and I simply disagree, and we probably need to leave it at that since our positions are unlikely to be altered in the near term. Frankly, I'm not even sure potential investors care about the "blame factor" at this juncture.

Regardless of "blame", those investors look at the objective data on PTSC and see a company that, for whatever reason, has been unable (except for a very brief window in early 2006) to return value to its shareholders for some ten years now --- whether viewed as excuses or reasons, phrases such as, "it's been beyond their control", or, "they got bad advice", or, "they hired the wrong person for the job", probably don't sound too convincing or appealing to those looking to commit their investment dollars. Until this changes, or at least until there is a strong perception that such can be changed, our situation is likely to remain stagnant. IMO, the current BoD does not have the expertise or knowledge to effect such change, but you are certainly entitled to believe otherwise.

Finally, as to "bringing it on", we both feel the same in that regard. You may, of course, continue to label your closings with my missive, but, if you wish to save the effort, I will simply assume that you remain of that mindset.

Continued best wishes.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links