Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to SGE1's message

I don't agree with everything in your post, but I do agree that some folks are taking a bunch of "mismatched", not-well-considered concepts and attempting to justify an SEC investigation. Perhaps they are trying to send a message that people they consider to be "bashers" should stop "bashing", or "they might just get investigated" --- if that is indeed the message, and I admit I'm not sure, I think it is silly. For the BoD to request an SEC investigation on that basis would be the biggest case of shooting oneself in the foot that I could imagine, and, despite my disagreement with many of their decisions and/or non-decisions, I don't think they are that stupid.

For those who posit such ridiculous notions, I say, get some guts and "bring it on". There's no reason to wait for the BoD to do it, start sending your (meant generically, not you personally) own letters to the BoD right now, and copy the content here for all to see. Who knows? There might be other folks here in agreement, and they could send their own letters as well, thus creating a groundswell that would force the BoD into action (of course, the BoD hasn't ever listened to such efforts before, but perhaps that might change).

The message is that if someone wants an SEC investigation, go for it and, again, bring it on. Ridiculous posts containing idle theats directed to perceived "bashers" ain't gonna do the trick.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message