Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to ease2002's message

You haven't been paying attention.

IMO, as I have stated before, their salaried compensation should be cut to zero. Their reward for how PTSC performs can come from the stock and options they've already received. A few more options could be sprinkled in, lightly (i.e., within reason).

Even more options could be offered, but IMO only if tied directly to the performance of PDSG (if it continues as an entity). Reward for the performance of something over which they actually have control/influence.

IMO, that's why the suggestion of options based on the mere performance of PTSC makes little sense to me.

And this holds true for your statement: "If/When the MMP takes off then they will be justified in raising their compensation again."

Please explain how the performance of the MMP, by virtue of the efforts of TPL, would justify an increase in compensation (salaried no less, per you) of the PTSC BoD?

But I must say thank you for at last acknowledging the reality that I am not 100% pleased by the performance/decisions of the BoD - not by a long shot. This signals that you, at least, have finally retained some of what I've posted in this regard, and might not continue your mantra of "SGE thinks the BoD is perfect, free of error, and defends their every move". That alone could make this a landmark day.

But the preferred landmark would be action by the PTO on the '336, or even the '148 for that matter. Over six weeks have now passed since "Ready for examiner action" on the '336 (with everything the examiner needs to kill the action already in his hands - delivered on a platter), eight weeks for same on the '148. Truly disgusting, and frustrating beyond belief.

JMHOs,

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined