Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.

You must not be paying attention! Check out very late December '09 for the most recent, and perhaps most obvious, example. I did a post awhile back showing PPS/volume every day in that period. Then look to the posts of the time. This is where the "25 if opposed, 10 if unopposed" statement originated, as it desribed what had been done by that poster - though he was actually describing his intent in the future. Left out of his comment was the sudden change in tone about the BoD on 30 Dec.

Here's a excerpt of that post:

You saw it - it was brutal. Guess what dates the bashing stopped, the buying started, and we ran up 3 cents?

12/28/09 .14 Vol. ~400K
12/29/09 .14 Vol. ~400K
Bashing Slowed/eased up a lot
12/30/09 .15 Vol. ~800K
Bashing stopped, and Ease said something nice about the BoD.
12/31/09 .17 Vol. ~800K

I suspect I'm being somehow "baited" by your post, as it is difficult to believe you are ignorant of this "event" if you were watching at all. But assuming ignorance, this was a specific period of time when there was no other news or anything of that nature that would influence the PPS.

FWIW,

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined