Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
Re: B-Lunist
about 15 years ago
Re: SGE....
over 14 years ago
SGE....
over 14 years ago
in response to SGE1's message

My last post on this subject, unless someone chooses to misrepresent what I have said. Unfortunately, there is too much of that kind of conduct in this forum.

I am in basic agreement with your post, which is why, among other members, I have said that any investigation, if anyone wants to push for it, should await the expected action on the '336. Milestone, however, does not appear to be acting in a "facetious" manner, and seems to feel that those who would not be in favor of an SEC investigation, regardless of timing, are suffering from a lack of integrity.

This whole thread began with an oblique suggestion, directed only to purported "BoD bashers" (my term), that such individuals should be fearful of an SEC investigation. As usual, such was supported with a link of, at best, partial relevance involving a "pump and dump" scheme. I challenged that position as it was stated, and my opinion has not changed, nor is such likely to occur. If people want an SEC investigation, that's their right --- but to come here and suggest that only perceived "bashers" should be fearful of such an investigation is downright ludicrous.

Unfortunately, this forum has become primarily focused on "them pesky bashers" (again, my term, left over from the Judge Ward/J3 days), and engaging in personality conflicts and personal character assassination among fellow longs. It would be nice, and much more enlightening for everyone, if the discussion could be re-directed, as it was in the early days, to the exchange of facts and experience-based opinions.

Best wishes.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links