Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
Analysis
over 14 years ago
Re: Analysis
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
over 14 years ago
in response to Mining11's message

Well I,ll be darned ;If you are who you say you are I commend you for saying those four little words ( Same stink different pile.)

I,ll only say he has such away with words. He came out giving his opinion of FWR and his slant on just how much they were worth as Mac sold us down the drain and he,s attempting to do it again here. As far as any ones guess timate on the issue of SPQ and KWG,s worth right now is pure speculation. This kind of idea of worth as far as this goes will depend on the will of the sh hanging on with true grit till the bitter end.

This time right now; we as in SPQ have the upper hand. Some on this BB as well the other have been attacking NN and the BOD. Well as far as I,m concerned wheather the RS was bad timing ; bad idea or just plain luck we are in a better light now.

Weve turned on the flashing lights * FOR SALE * were knocking on doors. This is the biggest find of the century worth billions as JD would say and were not gonna give it away for a few puny pennies.

Thanks and hold on tight TD

Please login to post a reply
The Dude
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/17/2009
Social Links