Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
in response to hoov's message

I have not researched what I am about to say, but I seem to recall that Big Daddy's chromite is closer to surface, is of higher grade and would likely be the deposit Cliffs would almost certainly what to mine first. I believe this together with the desire to own the entire deposit should place a premium on the KWG/SP share of Big Daddy. As someone else noted, once the infrastructure is in place, if Cliff's does not own Big Daddy outright, KWG and Spider with the controlling interest, could decide how to proceed with this resource. I am sure Cliffs does not want this. As time passes I assume this resource becomes more and more valuable. Don't think the Big Daddy deposit could/would be put on hold by Cliffs just because Cliffs could Mine Black Thor etc. This game of chess is as much about acquiring the resource as it is about stopping your competition from acquiring it. Consolidation of the Ring has just started, much more to come.

Relic

Please login to post a reply
Relic53
City
Calgary
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/13/2007