POET Technologies Inc.

in response to fairchijisback's message

The market is not mourning the loss of Subhash. The market simply sells on news and buys on rumours. The market would have run-up prior to this news if it thought that the rumour was a sharp and significant increase in revenue, a contract or two of signficance or any other value-adding-type of announcement. Then, it would sell off after the news on profit-taking by risk takers. The market's leash is now "show me, I know you" (happy longterm investors) or "show me and I don't know you well anymore" (selloff). Names of people are not enough at this stage --- Ajit's name has not helped to maintain POET's share price at best; however he might have curtailed any further downside as the market values POET today at what it is and not zero. I we get back to $1.00 this year, it would be a short-term success, but somewhere north of $3.00 would suggest that POET is on its way to a bright future. In the meantime, it is still a "show me first stock", but at least it far past its conceptual stage moving towards doable based upon the activity as of late.

Monolithic 

Please login to post a reply
monolithic
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/18/2016
Social Links