POET Technologies Inc.

in response to fairchijisback's message

I doubt the market is mourning the loss of Subhash. The market is doing what it always does to Poet and that is to sell it down on news that's not spectatular. It will recover quickly enough because there is very little bottom room compared to value of company.

This is a good news release and they are covering all the angles in preparation for what's to come. I'm looking forward to it.

For some Denselight was a bad aquistion, I disagree. Denselight and Poet will be a perfect fit in more ways than the obvious.

1.  to expand the Company’s development facilities and capability;

2. secure internal fab capacity;

3. facilitate customer engagements across multiple product lines;

4. access established distribution channels.

From the NR

The acquisition of DenseLight on May 11, 2016 was undertaken for many strategic reasons including: to expand the Company’s development facilities and capability; secure internal fab capacity; facilitate customer engagements across multiple product lines; and access established distribution channels. As part of ongoing integration efforts over the past seven months, both POET and newly hired DenseLight executives have been conducting a strategic review of the organizational, functional and operational structure of the DenseLight fab. In support of management’s effort to streamline the consolidated organization as well as further leverage its DenseLight subsidiary, the Company has made the following appointments:

Please login to post a reply
turr
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links
Private Message