POET Technologies Inc.

in response to fairchijisback's message

By the way we did have an Investor Advocate on the BOD. His name was Sheldon Inwentash and the first order of business at the board meetings when Ajit took over was to exclude and marginalize his presence.

And that is the type of crap that should not be tolerated.  Ajit is a big pick up, I would like to see what he is bringing to the table currently.  He clearly was instrumental in getting the current CEO on board.  But I think his positon may need to be "streamlined" to the tune of half a million a year, unless there is subsantiated proof of what value he adds besides a rolodex.  Especially if as you say he "excluded and marganalized" a very large shareholder. Who then liquidated most if not all his position and cost us dearly.  

There are ways to force a vote but a group repesenting 10% of the OS would have to call the special meeting.  I would be willing to bet getting a group just from this board would not be hard.  Like I said I would like to give managent the benefit of the dobt but they haven't proven that they even consider long term shareholders when making decisions.  And I don't want to hear about "Shareholder Value" being some long term never to be realized event.  Shareholder value starts with transparency and accountability.  That way all shareholders are on the same level of playing field.  But that is just my opinion I guess, and I don't often like the Idea of just accepting what someone is "Willing" to give me when I spent my hard earned money to OWN a portion of this company.

BCD

Please login to post a reply
bluecollardollar
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/17/2012
Social Links