Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Laurentian
over 13 years ago
in response to Sum4All's message

Little confusd. Most posting on NOT forum for a fair long time has been negative, as their has been little to post that is positive. The negative posts far outweigh the positive posts, and it IMHO has given impetus to those that have genuine concerns and those that have concerns that don't quite fall into the category of genuine. In that kind of a free fall, only a few posts have been deleted, and few have been banned......most posts has been fairly elegant and written from a very legitimate framework of concerns by long time posters, and they are still here and I am glad, because, they still own the stock, short or long.

There are "birdies" in the air early this year....some on here know it, and some are trying for their last shot at a cheap price....if the "birdies" are right.

Personally, I think the NOT board has been tolerant of many comments regarding the calibre of posting, the calibre of officiating the board, and the calibre of allowance that a good board guides by...

There is always room for improvement, and I would imagine with an upturn in NOT share price will be reflected a more positive outlook.

The most serious thing now is to start putting down each other......so far so good IMO.

vermillion.

Please login to post a reply
vermillion
City
Sudbury
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2008