Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I'm meeting with some people this week ...they want to know more about the ring of fire....and in particular this company that calls itself the king of the ring....what should I tell them?

1) With regards to the current share price....which is still trending down....should they maybe wait until it hits a bottom? Should I explain that in the past the bottom is usually signalled by large low priced PP's and stock options. Should I explain also that they might have difficulty getting in on any PP, as these seem to be exclusive to the Dumlees of the world.

2) With regards to the current share price....why is it going down? Should I tell them about the most recent flow-through at $1.25, which basically priced the shares at .80 in explaining why we are where we are.

3) With regards to insider activity....if they ask why did the CEO sell a majority of his shares at .91? Should I try to convince them he needed the money to put his kids through school. They might think he sold because he knew that this was going lower? Well...it certainly is going lower. Perhaps we should wait to see if he gets back in as a signal?

4) With regards to other properties....should I talk at all about how they optioned off Windfall without announcing any assay results? Should I mention that there really are no other properties? I could maybe talk a bit about the one's they used to have?

5) With regards to eagle's nest, should I explain how the company is confident that the deposit extends to 2000 meters, but after spending millions trying to drill a deep hole, gave up and announced that there are no plans to continue with the deep drill program at this time.

6) With regards to drilling, should I explain that after drilling at AT-12 last year and not finding much...and experiencing difficulties there..... that they moved on to the deep drilling...... only to give up on that now.... to return to AT-12.

7) Should I mention about the potential in the area, where they recently drilled the most promising targets....only to come up empty...but that they now have some new technology to find more... most promising targets

8) Should I mention the potential with the chrome, how at first they said it was not worth much....then initiated a takeover of FWR, only to lose out to Cliffs.....and then later traded away a 50% stake in another strategic chrome deposit...the one in between the two owned by Cliffs....traded that for....ummmm some other property for which they have nothing, but it's close to eagle's nest. And should I also mention how they got some of the FWR shareholders to tender some shares to them with hopes of blue sky potential....back when the stock price was about $2.25

9) Should I mention the potential with the JJJ gold deposit...but that they haven't done any drilling there recently despite the $1,400 gold price...nor does there seem to be any plan that I'm aware of for future drill plans there

10) Should I mention the potential with the titanium/vanadium....where they drilled a couple holes about two years ago with no follow-up whatsoever....but it looks like they might be looking at that again now too

11) Should I discuss how remote the area is....how difficult it is to drill there....how difficult it will be to access by road or rail....how costly that will be...how costly it is now to fly in supplies...but that they want to focus 100% of their resources there.

12) Should I mention the blockade and how they still have nothing concrete done with respect to the natives...and that the government is involved...and in the event of another blockade...because they essentially have no other property...that they would once again be idle...while earning significant salaries

Or should I just get right to the point and talk about how I've followed this company for the past three years and I have no clue what they are doing half the time.....that since these guys have taken over, they have done nothing but destroy any value whatsoever in this company...this company that under different leadership once had a market cap of close to a $billion....and is now worth less than FWR's takeout price....is worth close to the $125 million market cap for the 16.5% interest that SPQ had in just the big daddy deposit

What to say..

Please login to post a reply
From_Sudbury
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/24/2007
Social Links