Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to BarbuBeatnik's message

Barb.....wrote

"Everybody has the right to express his/herself without being booooed and assaulted with a volley of stones whenever he/she espresses a negative position!!! This is a forum of discussion. Not a guarded territory."

What is the purpose of this discussion forum if it is not to share opinions?

Agoracom is having problems for a variety of reasons including the OSC investigation.

Many posters/investors and companys have now distanced themselves from Agoracom.

This is regretable because a site like this has the potential to be an important vehicle for investors and companies to connect and for investors to stay informed.

Unfortunately this opportunity is being squandered.

I suggest that there are other reasons for this decline and they include:

1. The personal bantering and attacking that takes place on this discussion forum...reminds me of stockhouse.

2. The so called HUB leaders that let this title go to their heads and decide to flag posts and remove people based on their own egos and perceived power. This monitoring is often not because there is a violation of any rules but because they disagree with the post.

Have you not noticed the steady decline in the amount of posts there are on all hubs?

People who get flagged or removed because someone else doesn't like to hear what they have to say simply stop reading agoracom.

Personally I stoped reading every post, as I once did, long ago. No one should have the time or interest to read about personal assaults and bickering....this is a site for DD.

Now I read the top rated posts and favourite posters only and sometimes not even that.

Tell me someting relative, important and/or new and you will get my attention.

I suggest that many people share this sentiment and my disapointment.

As for from_sudbuys post, it is his opinion and observation. We may or may not agree but it is not a violation of any rules. It clearly provides food for thought.

If people are successful in having this post removed it would leave the poster (and many others, myself included) wondering about the value and need for Agoracom to exist.

SN

Please login to post a reply
Sudbury Novice
City
God's Great Outdoors
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/05/2008