Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Laurentian
over 13 years ago
in response to Edgy's message

Hey edgy im glad you enjoyed my post and i am not negative if anything i love this company and even the people involved i feel have brought us as shareholders a lot and i understand it frustrating that we dont see all that value in the shareprice it sucks my money is in the company and i would love to have a higher shareprice. In terms of the whole borderline economic I am saying that based on my geologic experience in industry especially when you compare us to other deposits that are in production. Also alot of the analysts also agree with my opinion hence the whole downgrade of the target price. The numbers you throw around are based on insitu rock values and the operating cost with all the initial capital costs would be more than $120. If eagles nest was economic there would be no reason a major wouldn't buy us especially right now Noront is a serious bargain even with a borderline economic deposit

Please login to post a reply
Douger
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/06/2010
Social Links
Private Message