Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to rodg45's message

Regardless of whether Agoracom is guilty or not, the future of this board is certain: death.

And I will justify my statement with this reasoning: How can we trust anyone on the board now? Even if the OSC was forced to reveal the long list of alleged posters, no one will believe that the list is complete, since there could still be others out there.

This is truly a shame, since I enjoyed the banter on the boards, and the ability to glean some information between the lines. I learned to take it all with a grain of salt, since it was all based on conjecture and interpretation of the news releases.

But it will not be only Agoracom's board... it will be all boards of a similar nature, where anonymous postings by investors are permitted to be posted without verifying the poster. The solution is a nightmare - submit personal information or pay a subscription fee. Freedom of speech isn't so free when it can cost you your life savings...

Please login to post a reply
Cylinder
City
Ottawa
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/28/2008
Social Links