Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to hoov's message

Lar, you say that there is no need to issue a NR for explanation of unusual trading activities.

So why did Acadian Mining (ADA.V) have to issue such a release on request of Market Surveillance two days ago ?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Acadia...

Ok, there gain on that day was over 100% on just over 5M shares traded (average 326.669 per day) with no news !

So is there a limit on a daily gain that triggers Market Surveillance ? Because surely it can´t be volume, because that should have been the trigger in Noront´s case.

And when you say that Noront would have been contacted, why wouldn´t they release something similar along the lines of ADA´s NR ?

Speaking of not issuing NR´s :

why did Noront not issue a NR on the JV drilling with WPR/GZZ as the two other partners did yesterday ?

Especially if I hear that JJ from IR relates to that NR for Noront´s unusual trading activity after being questioned by one of our board members ?

To be honest, I think that´s very strange !

FANTOMAS

Please login to post a reply
FANTOMAS
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links