Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to khareema's message

Kreamna;

though you remain the only member I have on Ignore, I did allow myself to read your post just now.

To get the obvious out of the way first, just let me say: Good to see you are still able to manage some very CREATIVE DREAMING.

Now with that out of the way!

Your last point:

"I still say we should not worry about the seller(s). They are gone. The important thing to you and I as holders is the amount of buyers that were there to take this stock."

is a vey valid point.

As for all that preceeded this: What about the Trading from ~12:45 PM to ~2:45 PM on Wednesday?

Given the WPR NR in th early AM, I propose that it took untill ~12:30PM for the BoD Owners to get together and decide to implement a Big Killer Distraction to divert attention away from the WPR NR and it's Meaningful (actually meaningfully Loaded implications for the Complexion of the ENTIRE RoF) implications for the entire RoF Property Owners Guild. And it was well known among the BoD Owners that one or more of them were intending to "GET OUT" IF NOT looked to be unable to hold up MEANINGFUL PROGRESS in Area Exploration. Thus, that (those) BoD Owner(s) went ahead with their EXIT Strategy where by they would break even on the Flow Through PP Shears and while doing so allow the other BoD Owners to pick up those Shears at the same Profit Margin potential SP. Thus, the BoD Owners keeping their relative level of overall NOT Ownership.

What made it all so interesting, other than the distraction from the WPR NEWS, is that there were so many Lurkers willing and able to JUMP IN VERY FAST and scoup up many of the Shears going to Market. And it was probably hoped by the BoD Owners that they could pick up more Inexpensive Shears by hitting "Stop Loss Orders" of the Many Retail who Just Can Not Learn that the Seimiar Givers they listen to are not giving "Put Stop Loss Orders On Your Buys As Soon As You Finish Your Buy For Fear You Forget To Do So Later" for the real benefit of the Seminar Attendees. But rather so as to make doing Market Raids much more easy and profitable for the Seminar Givers and their Associates once the Poor Fool Seminar Attendees Forget they have a "Stop Loss Order" in place.

Thus, look at all the DATA and see exactly how it all unfolded.

Good aspect of all this is that many Shears did change hands and that much of the trading resulted in more concentration of shears in the Hands of Small or Retail Investors who are looking to do very well, AND will be much less prone to doing stupid things like listening to the Seminar Givers, nor the Hedgies, etc.

Old Joe

Please login to post a reply
Old Joe
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links