Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to hoghead's message

I think you are forgetting the recent history when this stock was soaring and then falling. It wasn't just us with our little junior stock that got caught up in the wave of excitement. If you recall there was a feverish excitement by the Majors purchasing all sorts of projects.

You have to put our stock's rise and fall into context and then see how ridiculous the idea is that pumping/bashing had a major role to play. Personally I'm not going to sit here today and blame someone else for pumping it up, nor am I going to applaud the recreational bashers who don't value their time on earth and only got it right--so far-- because they stuck around long enough.

By the end of 2012, Rio Tinto had written down US$23Billion in assets. In 2012 again, BHP wrote off US$3.3Billion. Anglo American US$4Billion write-off on a project that is going to ultimately cost them US$14Billion instead of the planned US$5Billion.

Cliffs Natural Resources US$2Billion written off in 2012. Vale US$4.65Billion. Newmont US$1.61Billion. Kinross US$2.5Billion.

In 2013, Barrick, Goldcorp, Kinross and Agnico were collectively down US$17Billion in assets.

Barrick, in 2011, borrowed US$6Billion to buy Equinox and has since written most of that off.

A lot of the CEO's at the above-named companies lost their jobs over their enthusiasm. Teck never got caught up in the fever and never bought anything at that time.

Please login to post a reply
Prospekt
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links
Private Message