Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to calvin123456789's message

Trust is a very personal thing, so difficult to argue why one should or shouldn't trust another person, unless we had objective evidence that Grant lied.

Personally, despite his rants, got a sense he was an honest fellow, with no reason to make things up. That being said, I did find him a bit bipolar at times. I remember a post saying he spoke to one of the guys working up in northern BC who did work for Teck who said (and I paraphrase), "Don't get rid of your shares now...big things are happening...Teck is buying up everything in that area, etc.

Then you'd get a post lamenting about management's lies, what a bad decision this stock was and threatening to sell his shares.

I too was buying when this stock was over $2. I'm embarassed to say, I even picked up some at $2.69, which I think was the peak. I understand his frustration, and the fatigue others feel on this board. I look at it as part of a bigger issue, as anyone who's invested into resources has been suffering since 2011, and I think we're at least a couple of years away from a significant recovery. That's a hell of a long wait if I'm correct and it takes a toll on one's patience and resolve.

I suspect he owns what he says, but like a lot of us, we wait, as at these levels there's not really any point in selling and I still believe in the potential of this company and we continue to make progress.

Please login to post a reply
swinter
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/07/2011
Social Links
Private Message