Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Underhill69's message

Wow, Underhill.

Once again, another slap in the face to me? Why?

THis has nothing to do with Pickerel's post. So I guess we will change to what "YOU" want to talk about.

I think you might want to take off the blinders off your eyes and take a look how this works.

"Buy low.....sell high"

"Do not fall in love with a stock"

I learnt my lesson. Not proud of it. I have excepted it.

I vented , I get that.

Since I sold. Is there 1 post of mine that is bashing this stock? Everything I have stated is truth. I have not pumped this stock either!!!

I look at the future of Schaft Creek (near term), I can not see anything that could turn this stock around anytime soon....as in this year. I maybe wrong, but this is my decision, just like it was my choice to hold this and watch it go down.

When I sold,,,,,now "you" have come up with ....I want this stock to go lower and this makes me look bad?

Yet when I "was" a stock holder.....I was told my many. "You had the choice to sell high and buy low". Now I get scorned for doing what people scorned me about a month ago????

Told me that I should have hired an investor to look after my affairs.

Where do you get off on telling me this that "you know how this makes me look"?

Think of me as a new investor!! Looking to support this company..."Copper Fox" with assests like Carmax and Derst Fox. "IF" I can get in at .10 cents or lower. That would be a great entery point.

Now for me....I plan on doing that. Also with selling all my shares, now I can use my losses against my gains when Teck buys us out.

"EVERYONE" I mean everyone not long ago were talking about this....now Im the one who looks bad.."Hummmmm"

I see you have formed your opinion of me.

Please login to post a reply
Dogger 12
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/14/2011
Social Links
Private Message