Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Prospekt's message

"The Schaft Creek claims that we owned prior to the JV, and the Teck claims that were within the Salazar Agreement radius, still remain 100% owned by Teck. The JV gives us 25% of their value.

They have to pay to renew the claims every year and the cost is becoming substantial now."

Great info, and a good reminder that there is more to the Schaft Creek properties with the JV than just the initial mine defined in the FS.

Now, with the "substantial costs" for claim renewels, I would think that Teck would like to get on the path towards turning a profit on Schaft Creek rather quickly (like within this decade).

And all the potential future revenue of all these land claims and multiple zones of mineralization, and the positive comments in the last public news release after the JV meeting about other mineralizations discovered makes me contemplate which would be the better "long term" value for shareholder and what camp would Ernesto and Elmer be.

Sell the property now, or let the mine be built and take the 25% profits and distribute the profits via dividends?

Please login to post a reply
CuuVenturer
City
Spokane, Washington
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/18/2013
Social Links