Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

Hog with all do respect you have had these concerns since you first started posting here,you had those concerns but continued to hold after all this time you could have got out like many have and moved on at a higher price. Just because Sibiu voiced some points does not mean you can jump on him. You had ample opportunity to get out at a higher price so don't blame any one on this board for you own misgivings please, I've been in CF for 5 years and have talked to management many of times and never heard a pump come out of them ,if you got caught in the pump on these boards well I think many of us did and that's our own responsibility.

=========================

Did I jump on him?

That wasn't my intent. I just showed another point of view to the story - that's all. I thought I was pretty respectful - I will have to reread it...

The discussion was why are there so many negative posters - I explained why I believe there are so many. You can believe what you want, and I'm fine with that.

I am partially out at 22.5 cents, but it doesn't make sense to sell the registered account shares at this price as there is hopefully upside from here? No tax savings selling them.

After re-reading it I did come out pretty hard against the point of view that there is a shadow company exploiting the gullible retail shareholders - but not against the poster. I even said I'm not sure if that is what he was getting at.

Sorry if my point of view on that topic (manipulation/conspiracies) offended you, but I strongly believe there is no possibility at all that this is happening. Just bafflegab...

Please login to post a reply
hoghead
City
PoCo BC
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/14/2013
Social Links