Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

I’ve been thinking a bit lately about the CUU and its unprecedented following it has on this and other bulletin boards, which is way more than what a few cent stock should have. I checked several other mining stocks that are now in the 10-15 cent range and you are lucky to get a handful of postings for the month. What is so special about CUU? People lose money in the stock market every day (especially on venture) so why all the chatter about CUU all over the internet BB?

What I find very funny, is to see the gloom and doom copper articles or bad economy or pending recession etc being posted on CUU boards like there is no tomorrow. When I check posting history for some, I do not see them posting the same article anywhere else. It is as if CUU, an obscure venture stock, is the only stock that matters in the whole world. And when some of those posters do not even hold shares, I wonder why waste time like that?

If we say for a moment that CUU is a bad stock, with nothing to look forward to in the near future, then one would expect a very thin bid and lots on the ask. Curiously, that is not the case. I’ve been checking this for weeks now and most of the time the bid outnumbers the ask by a lot. And the bid is not gaping down, as expected with a bad stock where someone just puts in a large stink bid way down, it is only half a cent lower. And a few days later, another large bid brings SP down another half a cent.

We should have dropped a lot faster and into the single digits if we are as bad as some posters make it look on various bulletin boards and then languish there with little or no activity. And the bids should be several cents below the ask and the ask size should dwarf the bid. Several other stocks in this SP range I checked have many days of zero volume or no more than 2-3,000 shares traded per day.

Somehow, sizable bids keep popping up and seems to be a concerted walk down, half a cent at a time and trying to get as many shares as possible at every step.

If we would have dropped from say the 35 cent range down to 5 cents, who would ever sell their shares at 5 cents? At that price, you might as well look at the shares as lottery tickets because they aren’t worth selling. By going down slowly in half a cent increments, and healthy bids along the way, many holders are poised to sell some of their shares, imo.

I also checked the shorts history and nothing there of any significance for the last few months. A lousy stock would certainly create a lot more activity here.

Pumpers are long gone, I do not see any posts claiming imminent wealth and SP in the double digits. Yet the negativity is still around (less here than other BB) and there is too much effort put into convincing everyone how bad this stock is and how bleak the future looks. All this activity for a 14 cent stock makes me think there is probably more to this than what we are being told to believe.

Please login to post a reply
sibiu
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/03/2014
Social Links
Private Message