St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to HDfatboylo's message
But HDfatboylo what else is there to talk about? Someone else can do their own math and tell us all that they feel there is lots of gold and we can all discuss their math and how they came to that decision? We are out of topics. Any day now has come and gone, the cruise plans seem to be on hold, the NRs don't say much, people are mad at Lori, shorters are everywhere, the other board sucks. I can't think of anything else to discuss while still remaining on topic. I've been on this board for quite a while before I ever posted and honestly all that's ever talked aout is in that list. The odd bit of news or a rumour gets beaten to death then we go back to beating the same horses again. Some people like to beat the "I'm tired of this" horse and some like to beat the "oh you just wait, long and strong" horse. It's just a matter of which posts you get tired of seeing.
Please login to post a reply
JimLaughy
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/02/2011
Social Links
Private Message