St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to Dirtydunes's message

Hi Dirty, I have been away all day trying to hunt up money to buy more shares with(just joking, but wish I could).

All joking aside, I stated over the past that it didn,t matter what the sp was, it could go to .60, and it would not matter to me. We talked about the shorters and possible naked shorters, so it was kinda expected months ago that we would get hit. The shorters blogs even bragged how they would get us to zero, they only managed .62, I think. We remained strong and our current sp doesn,t look great, but its what we will be worth in the future if we have the big one, that should matter the most. If we don,t have the big one, we still got many ounces over 3 properties there. The google earth pictures show numerous faults and fractures over the new claims also, and this would suggest to me that there will be other high grade veins found on the new properties.

I don,t think there is a strategy for the sp, it should take care of itself in time, we just have to wait. As Go Long said, brush up on the DD again, while we wait, I guess.

IMO

Please login to post a reply
sculpin
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2009
Social Links