Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to BLunist123's message

I don't disagree with anything in your post. However, I don't think we can look for salary/benefit refunds from the BoD anytime soon. :):):)

As for me, it isn't so much about what the BoD deserves at this juncture --- rather, it's about what the shareholders deserve. Based on what we know at present, the BoD has one chance, and one chance only, and only one route by which to accomplish it, to finally provide shareholder value afther the debacle of the last 6+ years. The only issue is: Will they do so? If they do, then, while I won't ever be happy over what has occurred during those years, I'll be happy to forget all of it.

Perhaps the BoD really does hate those of us here on Agora --- I hope not, because, as I've said many times, I certainly have no dislike for them on a personal level and I think all of them are nice people. However, what is said here on Agora, or by Agora members in private communication with the Company, really isn't terribly relevant in the overall scheme of things. I doubt there are more than a couple of hundred people here, most of whom aren't active --- my expectation is that there are many hundreds of other shareholders out there, so that even if the BoD despises us, they should not want to harm "the masses".

As always, of course, we shall see. Best wishes to all.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links
Private Message