Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to toxic waste's message

<We only know about Barco via pacer. You don't believe settling with a company that we have been in litigation with for 4 years is worthy of an 8k?>

Fair question. The only rationale I can think of as to why no pr, is that it was part of the agreement. Can you file an 8K w/o issuing a pr???? I see no other reason for not issuing a public acknowledgement of the settlement prior to the quarterly, which I'm sure will mention it. In any case, the point I was trying to make is that even with such a pr, it is unlikely to provide us with any details. And we certainly do not need to know that all sides are happy with the agreement or any other such observations. As has been said here many times, and to which I agree, Just show me the money.

<How would communicating hurt our chances in USITC if as you claim it is unnecessary?>

I didn't say that a USITC Markman was unnecessary. The Investigative Staff recommended that it forego a Markman, but that is not yet official. No attorney worth his salt is going to suggest discussing anything related to the NDOC Markmans until the USITC rules that another Markman isn't necessary. As far as I know, the judge has not yet ruled on the question.

Opty

Please login to post a reply
optymystic
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/02/2006
Social Links