Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to optymystic's message

"We know there was a settlement with Barco. What would you have them say about it?"

Well, I suppose a start would be for them to say

"Hey, guess what, in one portion of the patent litigation process that we're in, you know, that process that will ultimately likely result in the survival and success or the ultimate demise of the company, we have a settlement with Barco. Oh, and by the way, the much anticipated final rulings on those couple of remaining items in that Markman Ruling that we mentioned in the past would be a critical ruling in the process, well, those were recently ruled on by the judge totall in our favor as well" (or not as would be approrpriate for them to characterize officially!.

Unless I'm mistaken, the company hasn't mentioned a PEEP about the Barco settlement. They have privately mentioned that they were waiting on officially proclaiming the Markman news until it became final. So the fact that a few hundred posters on an anonymous stock message board who are purportedly also PTSC shareholders (among a total shareholder base of likely a few thousand or more) are aware of this and other information, doesn't constitute proper DISCLOSURE and COMMUNICATION of MATERIAL INFORMATION, nor absolve the company of it's responsibility, both regulatory AND moral, to notify SHAREHOLDERS of this information.

Now granted, I've lost track of what is in all of the SEC filings of late, but if PTSC has disclosed this info therein, then I'll take this post back, but absent that, your post is bordering on the ridiculous!

Please login to post a reply
lambertslunatics
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/18/2007
Social Links
Private Message