Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
over 13 years ago
Re: .12
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
opty...
over 13 years ago
in response to stillpoint21's message

Just as I would with ANY of my underperforming employees, and would expect that ANY prudent business person would. Do you think future customers are gained by allowing failing employees to continue to fail unchecked? Also, do you think failing employees correct their actions without direction and pressure to do so? Do you think that once pressure is relieved, they don't exhale and feel they've managed to survive and consequently let up a bit on their efforts?

Again, looking at the historical facts, the "short" term share price has been predominately in the sub 20 cent range for 4 years, since the J3 settlement quarter numbers were revealed. With the exception of some brief spikes due to one-off news blurbs that have briefly elevated the price, there has been a stream of positive USPTO announcements offset by negative company performance related announcements and an absence of concrete positive performance announcements. To insist in the face of those facts that it's posting on the Agoracom board that is holding the stock price back is disingenuous.

The BOD and Management and their performance, their inability to communicate their positives to the market despite their bully pulpit, and their lack of demonstrated support and beilief in their own efforts through no share purchases, and gluttonous salaries is and will continue to be the culprit that "sacrifices" short and long term share price and to dissuade new investors.

There is plenty of potential positive slants posted on this board just as there is critical "hold their feet to the fire" posts. Yet we're in the same basic range we've been in for the last 4 years. REAL and POSITIVE developments will be what drives what we all seek, and rightly so. SUSTAINED PERFORMANCE will be the only thing that prevents the sacrificed share price short or long term, and until we get it, I WILL continue to hold their feet to the fire as long as I own shares.

Please login to post a reply
lambertslunatics
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/18/2007
Social Links
Private Message