Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to optymystic's message

Why do you feel it necessary to repeatedly talk about the conduct and/or mindset of other forum members? It isn't your business or concern to question why Brian or any of the rest of us continue to hold our shares, although many of us have explained such to you on a number of occasions --- we hold because we don't need to sell, and because we hope that changes will be made at the Company that will actually maximize the value of the MMP and be used to increase shareholder value.

Nobody needs or wants your suggestions about their personal investment strategy, especially when you offer them in a "backhanded" manner that is a veiled insult. Why must you continuously raise personality conflicts in your posts? Do you actually think you are going to dissuade Brian or anyone else from holding their shares, or from posting their views? I coudn't care less whether you are able to "envision" why I haven't sold, because it isn't any of your business in the first place.

FWIW, and speaking for myself, I certainly do see "possiblities of price appreciation" for PTSC, but not until the inadequacies of the current BoD have been remedied and perhaps other steps taken. All of that has been discussed on many prior occasions and is beyond the scope of this post, but the point, again, is that you seem compelled to inject personal issues into many of your posts that are simply unnecessary, and that you know are likely to spark conflict --- then you complain about the "negative" atmosphere. Why not just remain silent if that's all you have a need to post about?

Frankly, I find some your posts very informative, which occurs when you stay within your field of knowledge, and I appreciate you taking the time to do so. Similarly, however, if you don't like Brian's posts, or mine, or those of anyone else in particular, why not just pass them up? If you're really concerned about creating less conflict and supposed "negativity", that would seem to be the easiest route.

Best wishes to you and all.

Please login to post a reply
ronran
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links