Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
over 13 years ago
Re: .12
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
opty...
over 13 years ago
in response to stillpoint21's message

OK Still.. When was Ron, or any investor for that matter, supposed to sell?? As near the top as one could determine.. or at 8 cents like some here say to do and then 'move on'... No one can tell any individual investor when to sell or not to sell... no matter the effect on the sh price.. In your world the shareprice would go up non-stop but no one would be allowed to sell in order to actually profit.

Besides who was selling ~ 150 million shares during the entire run up to $2.20 and then back down... Do I blame Swartz for selling.. no. I blame those who allowed him to accumulate so many repriced warrants, debentures and shares.. and those who then gave him divy money for warrants that didn't deserve it.. I blame those who didn't insist on a 'no shorting' option in the L&S contract.. I blame those who signed onesided-bound-for-litigation agreements with TPL.. etc.. etc..... . . . . . .

I would be interested to know when/if the sh price ever does go up again, do you plan on selling? or do you plan on sticking to your own belief and hold forever..? Just for the record.. when/if the sh price does go up again.. at some point that I will determine on my own.. I will sell.

Have a good weekend

Please login to post a reply
BaNosser
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2004
Social Links