e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
PACER
about 13 years ago
Re: PACER
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
Re: PACER..Dischino..
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
Re: PACER / SS
about 13 years ago
Re: PACER - SS
about 13 years ago
Re: PACER..Dischino..
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
Re: Panasonic
about 13 years ago
Re: Panasonic
about 13 years ago
about 13 years ago
in response to silversurfer's message

I wasn't sure about there being a "time stamp" on PACER filings, but they do show "upload date" at the very top of every page in blue print (but if you print it, I don't believe this tid-bit "comes along"). So you can determine what day the document was uploaded into the PACER system, but perhaps not the time of that day. This is based on a relatively smalll "sample size", but I believe it is system-generated, so this should be consistent.

BTW, I do have experience uploading "read only" documents into Adobe Acrobat (pdf). There is always a method of determining the original upload date (at least), though PACER enables visibility to all (I believe) as opposed to only the source.

As far as SEC reporting, my experience is limited to PTSC. There, I believe on every occasion where litigation ceased due to settlement/licensing, it was reported via PR and 8K. It isn't just about the license, it's about the end of known litigation with a specific entity.

Perhaps the EDIG experience differs? I guess we'll find out soon enough if no PR or 8K appears in the next couple of days!

FWIW,

SGE

Please login to post a reply
SGE1
City
Santa Ynez, CA
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined