Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
pic
over 12 years ago
Re: AS
over 12 years ago
Macod
over 12 years ago
Re: Macod
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
FFan
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
spiny
over 12 years ago
over 12 years ago
Boys/Gals
over 12 years ago
in response to dcbass's message

I see no problems attaining the permit for the cyanide leaching system especially when the city and state government is backing SFMI's quest to meet their objectives. It benefits the local politicans by SFMI creating employment and eventually revenue for the city and state cofers. If we're talking $10billion dollars of gold and silver...this is quite a revenue stream for the city and state govts.

I have heard the bullcrap that the city and state aren't happy with SFMI.. non sense from the bashers. I have heard not one contractor will work for SFMI...more absolutle conjecturous non sense. Especially when RK told me on the phone, we have the contractor in place to drill. Just funding needs to be secured. They will not pay them in shares since the Bill Earl fiasco. As far as Bill Earl, he was a contractor terminated for reasons I don't know and don't care. This is between SFMI management and Bill Earl. People come and go for many reasons. For some unknown reason to some..this is a crime which it isn't.

Recently, I viewed on cable a mining operation in Colorado, the company blew the top of the mountain off and continue to dig to find the gold. They're using a cyanide leaching system. I am assuming the system meets EPA regulations...so I see this won't be a roadblock for SFMI.

Patience is the key..I don't see how SFMI will allow WEM to slip away especially with the likes of Allen Simon on board.

Please login to post a reply
Garick
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links
Private Message