Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to dcbass's message

Yes, one would think that the permitting could have been done long ago, but evidently there are conditions which prohibited that....perhaps funding which I sense is indeed pledged in adequate amounts but not yet in place.

To all...I do still post 4 times/week at I-CRUD just for my own amusement. I try to follow the absurd rules there, but foxes are guarding the hen house and only 1 in 4 posts are not deleted. Would anyone want to speculate here as to why so many bashers are perpetually there with such vile and twisted rhetoric towards SFMI if indeed SFMI is a hopeless entity as they claim.

Many may read that crap and shy away from buying SFMI, BUT IT ACTUALLY VALIDIFIES THE VIABILITY OF SFMI. Why would they bother if SFMI is a hopeless case?....a question that answers itself.

Expect anything in the markets today as the FED announcements will dictate direction at mid day. Since gold and silver are weak this AM and have tested $1600 and $28.00 twice. Are they setting up to reverse to the upside....we need that to occur.....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links