Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to Garick's message

The only "sinking tunnel" I can see is the one pulling the share price down, following the path of least resistence as there is no interest and no speculation.

A company with interesting assets and promising senario like SFMI, with 600M shares out and over 5000 shareholders, SHOULD BE TRADING. So I have obviously underweighted some of the negatives...and still not sure which one is weighing so heavily now, but smart money would be accumulating more, not sleeping. Perhaps there is not enough selling to facilitate this, but to see this thing dry up like this is not good.

We must assume that the primary MM has good reason to see SFMI succeed, and we must assume that it is known that time is money. Evidently, there must have been certain conditions before the prermitting process could even begin, and this could have been funding related.

With less than 3 months remaining before the ASM, and timetables obviously delayed, we have to wonder why they choose to keep us pretty much in the dark.

Personally I am OK with my $300K investment with SFMI and GHDC, even tho' that is a lot of money and a high % of my speculative investment allocation. Remember that I made my money in the markets, grew up poor, and have NEVER lived better than middle class as an educator. There is no silver spoon or high roller aspect to me.

My biggest regret is in bringing any folks into this investment. That said, NOW would have been the right time for that...let them load up at $.03-.035. And that would help support the stock above $.03 until time comes to run it towards an ultimate buy out price.

And I see that even the buy out guy [BOUTS] is getting pissed at the lack of news/progress as the summer rolls past....Yes, the operative word here is "stifling"....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links