Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to ourigan's message

Hey BOUTS, that's exactly what i would do if the frustration with me reached a level such as yours. You have stated here that your average buy in price is closer to $.20 than .02, so we know know your are pretty far under water. And I will bet that you also brought in some friends and family who feel betrayed. I totally understand your position.

Still, whacking at RK and AS is not the answer. RK has consistently been over zealous, but we are not in his shoes. Simons has not said or done enough for me to judge, but I am certainly glad he wants to be involved.

TWO THINGS to remember:

[1] SFMI knows we have a SHM in only 3 months, and they know the tailings harvest has been a fiasco, but they're STILL refining that process an it HAS NOT BEEN ABORTED.

[2] There are surely viable reasons why we are not getting details, and while it is truly aggrevating, the goals towards proving up WEM and selling the company to a major HAVE NOT BEEN ABORTED!

Would you rather have your favorite pie late or not at all? As long as the SFMI "truck" is still on the road and running, I cant dictate that they go at the speed I would prefer, or even the speed they told me they would initially attempt. Patience is rarely a choice, and most always a necessity.

Still, I suspect that we would all agree that the next 3 months will make or break this endeavor.....my money says the fledgling falcon will flyl ....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links