Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
Re: Macod
over 12 years ago
in response to dcbass's message

If PQ already has the money to drill, he would PR the fact to the moon. What we know he has is 300K which is probably the amount needed to complete the mill expansion, vault, assay lab and smelter. We also know there's approximately 5M worth of concentrate ready to be smelted which means there's another 10-12M worth of already processed tailings waiting for a leaching system to reprocess what already at the mill. This assumes that they were only able to recover 20-25% of what they've already processed. I've heard nothing about them going back up the mountain this year to bring down more tailings. If this is the case, their burn rate should be coming down. They can use the revenue from the concentrate to pay for the daily operation and have more than enough left to pay for the leaching system which can then be used to reprocess the existing tailing at a much higher recovery rate and increase in revenue.

I would love to hear that PQ has the money to drill, but even if he got it within the next couple of months, there's probably not enough time left to do any drilling on the top of the mountain. These guys are in survival mode and what I've laid out is what I would do if the financing portion was too expensive or dilutive. PQ is a stubborn French Canadian who's going to do whatever is best for himself. Our investment is going to require a lot more patience than many of us thought.

Please login to post a reply
bluesideup
City
Gig Harbor, Washington
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/05/2011
Social Links