Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to spiny's message

Thank you all for your opinions. I have one too. As some of the older members of this board know, I am not a cheer leader, but a holder and one who will wait patienly for the rewards I know are coming. I did my own DD after taking a position in SFMI based on the story. I do not buy or sell based on what I read on a BB. IMO those who do, well we saw what happened to them in one day. Fair weather traders. Tha leaves us with investors. I believe there aren't really that many people who have positions, or even know about SFMI in the investing world. As Sinbob said, what the big banks are doing (shorting penny stocks of any kind in the US) is illegal but they will continue to do it with impunity and will keep the SP down. But, there are other reasons also.

Here are IMO ssome reasons that legitimate investors might stay away from SFMI, specifically.

1. Dilution of shares-100,000,000 given away in one year. And at least another 50M in convertables. All at about 5 cents a share. Some of the recipients are the accountants who do the books. They have been given over 5 million share in the past 2 years. Could this lead to a conflict of interest, if the accountants become major shareholders. Aren't they supposed to be independent?

2. Consultants of every form, including those looking into other properties, and over $1M worth to someone supposed to be looking for money. Kind of makes me ask whose brother in law they are. The guy who they rented the potato shed from now owns 3.5 million shares as a result of settlement on the lease. A newly minted millionaire for the price of $25,000 year lease for 2 years.

3. Many on this board point to other JPMs with higher SPs. Many of them, I found, have fewer than 50M shares outstanding, (no buyback necessary) and start out (at least) with 10-20m in the bank. How come, with all of the gold and silver that we know we are sitting on, these shlemiels couldn't even raise enough money to get a small mill built, and have the books taken care of, and oh, BTW, what the hell are they doing looking into other properties before proving they can get this one running, considering the mistakes over the last 2 1/2 years.

4. The company first and formost exists for the enrichment of the Quilliams. No argument with this, however, not having any indepedent board members, or any corporate transparency may discourage investment in the company. As would the following from the 10-k/a:

"Our Directors Have A Material Conflict of Interest With Respect To A Royalty Interest In The Sinker Tunnel.

One of our directors, Pierre Quilliam, controls an entity that owns a 7.5% royalty in the Sinker Tunnel. Under the royalty, we are obligated to pay two entities, one of which is controlled by Mr. Quilliam, an aggregate royalty of 15% of the net smelter return or net refinery return of any ore which originates, terminates or was gained access through the Sinker Tunnel or the grounds of the Sinker Tunnel complex. As a result, Mr. Quilliam’s financial interest in our use of the Sinker Tunnel may cause him to favor use of the Sinker Tunnel to extract ore from War Eagle Mountain over alternative methods that might be more cost effective."

This entity is not Goldcorp, but a private entity where he getss 100% of the money. Is this 15% on top the the 15% that we pay to Goldcorp?

I am not a basher. This was not meant to discourage anyone from investing in SFMI. I do not have all of the answers. I have brought many folks into this stock. I just want the facts to be on the table for everyone to be able to make an informed decision not based on predictions of where the SP will be by Friday. That is irrelevant. AS are the statements about buyouts. Who would a buyout serve? Certainly not the Quilliams, if they get royalties for the life of the mine, and not the shareholders.

Knowing all of this I will still be a sucker fish, hold on, and hope I don't get ****** again by self serving corporate executives. (Read Lehman Bros, Goldman, etc.) Can any one of you actually say you have a better place for your money?

Iggy

Please login to post a reply
Igalop
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2009
Social Links