Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to Garick's message

Well, I have ranted enough over the past that I am convinced that the share price of SFMI ( along with all credible/valuable JPMs) is being controlled/influenced/smothered, at arm's length ...or in a circuitous fashion, by the same forces trying to keep a lid on gold and silver. We see examples of it every day at the same time...for years now... in the futres markets whereby both in London (LBMA) closing and New York opening, the prices have been methodically taken down in not-for-profit trading. No one even denies it anymore. But for some strange reason, there seems to be a gap in deductive reasoning when it comes to the blatant fact that the JPMs have been stomped on to the extreme and lag the PMs by light years. The facts that JP Morgan and many bullion and investment banks are massively, concentrated short the PMs and JPMs (non-transparently) is almost taken for granted today. This is not normal to say the least...well, it is just plain illegal. Who cares? Well, GATA and so many others. But the regulators and monitors are are merely disinterested spectators...to be polite. But this is all old news.

When we look at the failure of these powerful Wall St., Fed., and US Admin. forces to have kept gold down ($250 in 2002 to $1200 today), it is nothing less than numbing to see how successful the controlled media and the orchestrated spin ( Nadler, Gartman, Jeff Christian, to name a few) has been in managing the perception that gold is not a good investment. The analysts and experts have been wrong for ten years and they are still wrong. Who loves ya baby!

Gold has been the best investment, and best kept secret, by a wide margin over just about everything else... that it is purely breathtaking. Consider the DOW and S&P over the last 10 years ...down from 11,000 in 2000. So, taking in inflation and investment costs...one would be down considerably having invested in them and up almost 500% with your assets in gold. The very fact that most posters here and on other quality JPMs BBs are talking about SFMI needing more and more proof and results before the stock will rise is emblematic of the sorry fact that expectations are completely dumbed down and are at the opposite extreme to where they have been many times in the past...such as the early 80's and mid nineties. ( I cited the example of Arequipa here earlier).

Allow me to mention just one other JPM example, which many here are aware of, ECU, which is trading at about 70 cents and was at $3.60 a few years ago. Here is another resource deposit estimated to be over a billion ounces of silver. I don't care what others say, here is one of the best examples of illegal stock suppression in the history of mining. I just got plain tired of defending the case for that stock because it was futile...and some of the most intelligent and experienced people post at one of their BBs...probably one of the most credible and informative BBs in the world. In my own humble opinion, there are a few "planted" contributors at that BB (and others) that have been brilliant in supporting ECU on the one hand, yet managing down expectations on the other. After a few years of such intelligent "erosion" (coupled with the above managed perception of gold and silver) the abnormally low share price becomes the norm. Many retail investors simply throw up their hands. The campaign has been most successful and there are few who have the time, professional background or tenacity to wage a war of wits with them. After all, they are getting well paid. I would go so far as to say that major Canadian banks, funds and brokers (via US influence) are specifically targeting ECU...and certain others. That's just my opinion of course and all my requests for redress to Gov., regulators and commissions in the past few years have been either dismissed or ignored. I have archives of same. Ranting about illegal trading and naked shorting now falls on deaf ears and many accept that that is just the way things are.

So, the above conjecture on my part, far from complete because it would take hours, may give you a glimpse into why I think the share price of an "SFMI" is not reacting to the fabulous news, progress, evidence and facts pertaining to SFMI. Based on the facts alone, the stock should be at least $2. Let's look at it another way, if this was 1980 (gold high of $850)...or 1996 (gold at $400 ), given the same details, SFMI would be trading anywhere from $5 to $40. One simply has to dig into the archives to realize that there are many credible comparisons. Heck, speculative fervor ( which seems non existent here) would multiply many JPMs 10 to 20 times what they are trading at. But then again, specualtive fever is now just a figment of the past.

So, the reason for all this is the abject fear that the big bad boys are afraid one day the cat will get out of the bag and the "fever" may be aroused. So, do anything and everything to discourage investment into the JPMs...especially ones that are potential bombs, that have incredibly rare, large tonnage, high grade resources. These are the very ones that can light the fuse...hence they are "disconnected". When will this criminality end? Well, we shall see. With physical gold and silver sepearating from paper currencies and heading up in the face of fierce resistance, and maybe much higher, it becomes much more difficult to tell the whole world lies. One day soon it will end and the SFMI's will skyrocket. Of, course the big boys know this and they will be positioned for the upside profits. Some say they have been getting positioned for a few months now.

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links